How to Print the Charts
There are a couple of ways to print the graphic descent charts on one page. If you are using Netscape or Mozilla, here's an easy way:
If you are using Internet Explorer, or if you want more control, here's another way. The chart is a picture. You can use a picture editor to print it:
- Right-click on the link to the chart, and select "Open Link in New Window".
- Under the "File" menu, go to "Print Preview"
- For the Scale, select "Shrink to Fit".
- The picture should now be on one page. If not, play with the various "%" settings on the Scale, until it fits.
- Save the picture to your computer.
- Right-click on the picture, and select "Save As".
- Note where you saved it.
- Open the picture in a picture editor.
- Go to the directory where you saved the picture.
- Right-click on the picture file.
- Select "Open with..."
- Select a picture editor, like the one you use for your digital photos. On Microsoft Windows computers, there's always Paint.
- Use your picture editor to fit it onto the page and print it.
- If it's Paint, go into "Page Setup", click on "Fit To", and type in "1" by "1" pages. Then do a "Print Preview" to make sure it fits. Then print.